A key part of our team’s research is collaborating with community-based organizations whose work intersects with ours. Our collaboration work often involves research and community action projects taken on by the team as a whole, as well as individual team members’ community engagement as a part of their individual research (e.g., honors theses, masters theses, and doctoral dissertations).
Below is a list of past and ongoing community partnerships with links to more information for each of the organizations.
Research and Community Action Collaborations
- Batterer Intervention Program Standards Advisory Committee
- Oregon Department of Corrections, Victim Services Division
- Mankind Project
- The Council for Boys and Young Men
- BAM! Boys Advocacy and Mentoring
- Oregon Attorney General’s Sexual Assault Task Force
- Portland State University’s Women’s Resource Center
- Domestic Violence Safe Dialogue